Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Hey. Some of you have already heard about the NEW Puffle Park Room. Polo Field kindly gave us a sneak-peek of the room a week ago. If you don't know what it looks like then look here.
Isn't the room beautiful? I would love to bring my puffles here! :)

Polo Field also wrote in the same blog post about 2 new puffles coming to the island in April. Lots of penguins have been suggesting a Cat and Dog Puffle including me. Well that turns out to be true. :D
In the NEW Club Penguin Digital Short, a Dog Puffle can be seen. 

Here's the adorable Dog Puffle. I might name mine Tiki. Hint: I have a black lab named Tiki. xD
I can't wait for April now. The Puffle Party looks great, and we know for sure there is a Dog Puffle.

A Cat Puffle has also been revealed to join the Dog Puffle at the Puffle Party in April.
On Trainman1405's blog, he has an exclusive photo of the Cat and Dog Puffle. You check it out in the following link. http://clubpenguinmemories.com/2014/03/club-penguin-app-version-14-spoilers-dog-cat-puffles-more-rooms-and-more

Are you looking forward to adopting a Dog or Cat Puffle? I definitely am! :) -Firepup16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors