Thursday, March 13, 2014
The March Furniture & Igloo Catalog has been released. As you can see on the cover, the theme of the catalog is AIRPLANE! :3

Members can buy the CP Airliner Igloo to be featured on the Flights list. Active from March 20th-April 1st.

On the next page, you can buy the CP Air Seat, CP Air Pilot's Chair, Gate Chair, and the Elastic Barrier.

The Airport Departures Board and the Check-in Terminal are new as well.

You can also build a stage at your igloo. You can use the Grand Stage Arch, Stage Curtains, Theater Chair, and the Footlight Stage.

How do you like this month's catalog? I've already built an airplane and stage igloo myself! 
Which igloo of mine do you like best? :) I like the stage igloo. 

Oh, I almost forgot! The Igloo Music List has also been updated. 
How do you like the music? I really like how they have music from different countries. My favorite 2 are the English Anthem and French Avenue. Kalinka is pretty cool too. What's your favorite song from this list? 
-Firepup16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors