Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello! Just now, Club Penguin released August 2014's Penguin Style Catalog. The theme for the catalog is Frozen. I'm super excited that Club Penguin is having a Frozen party, because Frozen is my favorite Disney movie of all time. (: Make sure you check out the party on August 21st. Okay here's the catalog now. :3












How do you like this months catalog? I really like it and the outfits look just like the characters from the movie. What's your favorite costume? I like Princess Anna's outfit and Kristoff's outfit best. There are no hidden items in this catalog. :) -Firepup16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors