Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello. Club Penguin has released the NEW Penguin Style Catalog this month! Check it out!
 Here is the cover.
 These are the new backgrounds. :3
 Click on the cowboys belt for a secret item.
 Oooooo POPCORN! :3
 Click on the pixels near the cowgirl costume to get the telescope. 
 Pretty telescope! xD
 CP has returned a few classic fair items! :)
Click on the water near the pirate for some treasure maps.
 I wonder what are on the treasure maps...?
 Some items for the cold weather! Oh I see a Green MP3000...let me get it! :P
You can also get a popcorn tray! *munches on popcorn*

How do you like the new catalog? I love it. It has a mix between new and old items! :D -Firepup16

2 comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors