Sunday, February 9, 2014
Hey everyone! Gracie here reporting about the new Club Penguin Safety Quiz, which can be found in the top right corner of your screen.

The test asks six questions about basic internet safety, which you should be able to answer with ease, as they are things we've mainly been taught (and ignored) since kindergarten.

Wait... was I NOT supposed to share my age online?! Oh well.
I would probably talk to my family pet before any of my family members, but the man in the moon has proven to be pretty trustworthy too.
If you answer all the questions correctly (or with what they're probably hoping to get), you get this nifty hoodie!


I don't actually know what "nifty" means but I've always wanted to say it. I hope I used it right, otherwise I totally sent the wrong message there.


But yeah, this hoodie is pretty cool! And it's available to all penguins who pass the quiz. I look forward to seeing you all around (hopefully in one of these awesome hoodies) and until then, Waddle On!

-Gracie Sasha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors