Thursday, January 23, 2014
Hey guys! Graciesasha here with a very special blog post! Last night, Club Penguin put out some new room updates, and the Prehistoric Party has begun! Not to mention the new pin!

The new pin has been perched right at the top of a tree at the beach. It is a meat pin!


I think it's pretty cool! And it fits in with the Prehistoric Party! Just hope no dinosaurs try to eat it! And speaking of the Prehistoric Party...

Club Penguin started the party last night! You can now head to the Snow Forts and enter the time machine to travel back to dinosaur times!




Once you're back in prehistoric times, you can dig for dino eggs here...



visit some prehistoric igloos here....


or go exploring around the area here!


I've discovered some great news for nonmembers: As of this year, you can transform into a dino even if you're not a member!


You DO however, have to be a member in order to get a Dino Puffle. But at least we'll still get to have our dino fun! Just click the gray egg at the top right of your screen, and select an egg to transform! EDIT: For some reason my siblings (who are also nonmembers) are unable to transform, as they get the "you must be a member" sign. I am not sure what the reason is behind this, but I'll try to get more information. I am sorry for any inconvenience. 



While the Prehistoric Party is exciting, let's not forget to give a warm welcome to our new room designs!





While it's always sad to say goodbye to what we've known, I really love the new designs, and I look forward to having a lot of fun in them! Plus, how can I complain? They saved my special little tree and rock setup!

I hope you all will have an awesome time exploring these new CP updates, and I look forward to spending a long time exploring with you all. Until then, Waddle On!

- Gracie Sasha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors