Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Hello, I cant believe it's finally Christmas! I got many presents that I am thankful for including a Wii U and yes, you heard it, a Puffle Treehouse Membership! :3 I thank everyone for getting me over 3,000+ views on my blog and for 2,000+ followers on Twitter in just 1 year! I also thank all of you who have every supported me. I hope 2014 brings good surprises for both me and everyone else and I also hope to continue blogging about CP! Anyways here is the video of me unlocking the Puffle Treehouse Code...ENJOY! :)
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! -Firepup16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors