Monday, November 11, 2013
Hey everybody! My name is GracieSasha and I'm the newest author to my friend Firepup's blog! It's great to be working here! Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I am twelve years old and a BIG lover of music. I make CP videos on Youtube and have a Twitter account. I also love dogs, and my Club Penguin username is actually named after my two dogs, Gracie and Sasha. I've been playing on Club Penguin for many years now and I'm learning new things everyday.

I look forward to working on this blog and can't wait for all the adventures I'll get to have! I'll see you guys soon! Until then, Waddle On!

- Gracie Sasha

1 comment:

  1. Great job Gracie! I am excited your an author on my blog as well! :D Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Welcome to Firepup16 In Club Penguin!

Hits

What's your favorite puffle on Club Penguin?

Penguin of the Month

Penguin of the Month
We currently don't have a penguin of the month. Contact me if you'd like to be POTM!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sponsors